For the burrito:
4 large tortillas
8 tbsp. Vegan Cheese Sauce (see recipe in this pack)
4 servings of Tofu Scramble (see recipe in this pack)
1 large avocado, sliced, to serve
For the crispy potatoes:
1.3 lb. (600g) potatoes, peeled and diced
2 tbsp. olive oil
salt & pepper
1 tbsp. cornstarch
For the Pico de Gallo:
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, diced
juice of 1 lime
salt & pepper
- Prepare the Vegan Cheese Sauce and Tofu Scramble from the recipes in this pack.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the potatoes in a bowl of cold water and soak for 5 minutes, then drain. Wrap in a clean kitchen towel, dry well, then transfer to an ovenproof dish lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the cornstarch. Toss the potatoes until evenly coated. Place the dish into the oven and roast for 20 minutes until golden brown, tossing the potatoes halfway through.
- Meanwhile, make the Pico de Gallo, by mixing together the diced tomato, onion and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside until the burrito is ready to be assembled.
- Gently heat the wraps in a large skillet over a medium-high heat to make them easier to fold.
- To assemble the burritos, take a warm wrap and add 2 tablespoons of the cheese sauce onto one half of the tortilla. Spoon one serving of the tofu scramble on top, followed by a portion of roasted potatoes, pico de gallo, and a quarter of the avocado.
- Roll the burritos carefully and place back into the hot skillet seam-side down. Press down on the burrito and heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes on the other side. Serve warm.